With our injection molding machines with clamping forces of 15-250 tons, we provide you with competent support in injection molding. With a high level of expertise in various disciplines, our strengths lie primarily in hybrid parts and assemblies. You benefit from short distances and clear implement
Precision parts made of all thermoplastics for many applications in all industries.
With us you have one contact for your complete solution. Our own engineering capacities and a network of specialists guarantee a short response time for the realization of your projects.
- We produce injection molded thermoplastic parts up to a weight of 250 grams and precision turned parts up to a diameter of 32 mm.
- We have the long experience in plastic injection molding, hot stamping, pad printing and plastic welding.
- We assemble small gears and assemblies for our customers.
- Our own tool workshop rounds off our competence in injection molding
- Development support for new projects
- From the idea to the tool production to the serial part everything in one hand solution
- Defined realization times
- Own assembly
- Short ways
Injection molding production
Manufacturing turned parts
Turning, gear cutting, cylindrical grinding, routing and polishing of rotationally symmetrical parts with our modern CNC automatic machines
Services in the field of metal turned parts
- We completely machine turned parts, gears, as well as threads and knurled profiles.
- Turned parts can be produced at Integra Sitek AG with diameters of 1-42 mm and gears with modules of 0.2-1.0 mm.
- Other focal points are the machining of stainless steel and the assembly of small gears and subassemblies.
Would you like to learn more?
Get in touch with us - we will be happy to advise you! Or visit our website for more information about our plastic injection molding services!