The new SOMOS® CONRADT conveyor system is smaller and lighter than previously known systems. It has a modular design, consisting of a few components that can be assembled within a concise time. Its functionality is based on the Venturi principle.
The new SOMOS® CONRADT conveyor system is smaller and lighter than previously known systems. It has a modular design, consisting of a few components that can be assembled in the shortest possible time. Its functionality is based on the Venturi principle, specially developed for conveying masterbatches and free-flowing granulates. Ideally suited for dosing and weighing applications.
The integrated control allows the parameterisation of conveying time and fault tolerance: The number of faulty loads until the device issues an alarm message is selectable and enables safe production operation.
Optimized process management and control
The newly designed control system ensures safe process control. The LED ring display clearly indicates the process status.
Durable and robust
The redesigned design ensures easy installation (adapter flange with bayonet lock) and commissioning.
Convincing product range
Its compact size with 1-litre container allows material throughputs of up to 25 kg/h, over a vertical distance of 3 m. Its low weight of 1.2 kg allows easy handling.
Included in delivery: Conveying hose (3 m) made of plastic, stainless steel suction lance, silencer, adapter flange with clamping ring and air filter, cable for power supply incl. adapter.
SOMOS® CONRADT is made of biodegradable plastic.
- Material throughput at a conveying height of 3 m (vertical): 25 kg/h
- Overall height incl. silencer: 375 mm
- Flange diameter: 220 mm
- Transport hose (material): ø 25 x 3,000 mm
- Compressed air supply: 6 - 10 bar
- Compressed air consumption: 100 l/kg
- Ø compressed air connection: 8 mm
- Power supply: 50/60 Hz V AC 100 - 240
- Noise level at 2 m distance: dB < 80
- Maximum material temperature: 45 °C
- weight: 1,2 kg
- Painting RAL 5018 and 9023