AM Expo 2019
Type of event: Offline event
Learn more about additive manufacturing in the plastics industry at the AM Expo from March 12 to 13, 2019 at Messe Luzern. Exhibitors along the entire length of the value-adding chain present application-oriented examples of how additive manufacturing can be put to profitable use today.
120 national and international exhibitors from the fields of contract manufacturing, engineering, software, machines and materials show you how you can make commercial use of additive manufacturing. They present previously implemented innovative customer projects at their stands and on the website.
The Innovation Symposium in the middle of the exhibition hall is organized into five application areas and includes 42 expert speeches. It's here that exhibitors pitch their hottest showcases in brief presentations and experts provide first-hand information on science, technology and production. The Innovation Symposium takes place daily from 10 am to 3 pm.
Areas of application
- Mechanical engineering and automation technology
- Equipment manufacturing
- Mobility (automotive, aerospace)
- Consumer goods and lifestyle
Plan your visit to the exhibition
Get the maximum benefit: the innovative website with its numerous functions for searching, earmarking and networking will help you optimize your AM Expo preparations.
- Find out about exhibitors, products and speeches and be inspired by innovative showcases.
- Compile your own personal to-do list with all your favorites.
- Register with the Networking Tool and arrange appointments with AMX exhibitors and visitors.
- Get your exhibition ticket.
All content loaded