COIM LARIPUR® (TPU)
LARIPUR® TPU from COIM (Italy) combines the advantages of thermoplastic products with those of polyurethane and ensures pronounced resilience and resistance.
LARIPUR® retains its flexible characteristics even at lower temperatures, at which conventional elastomers and many rubbers become rigid and porous. LARIPUR® TPU are easy to process, achieve cost reductions through short cycle times, have few rejects and are fully recyclable.
TYPICAL TPU PROPERTIES
- Excellent wear resistance
- Convincing low-temperature flexibility with resistance to varying temperatures
- Exceptional compression properties
- Resistant to hydrolysis and microns
- Resistant to gasoline, oils and fats
- High adhesion and good flexibility
- Good heat resistance
- The low softening temperature (from 60°C to 75°C) ensures improved adhesion and good hot seam strength at relatively low temperatures
- High and low crystallization rate
- High adhesion on a variety of synthetic and natural materials such as PVC, EVA, PE, leather and, after appropriate pre-treatment of the surface, TR and SBR.