ENGEL victory: unique tie-bar-less technology
4 July 2019
With its proven tie-bar-less technology, the universal victory enables particularly efficient production of technical parts – even where large multi-component and multi-cavity moulds are used.
One machine – many opportunities
The tie-bar-less victory offers you the perfect modular system and enables the use of large moulds or bulky core-pulls on relatively small machines due to unrestricted access to the mould area. This means that you can manufacture particularly economically on machines which are one to two clamping force classes smaller.
e-victory: Perfect precision with servo-electric drive
With its servo-electric injection unit, the tie-bar-less mould area and low-emission drive technology, the e-victory meets your toughest requirements. This smart injection moulding solution is used in the production of filigree or complex small parts in technical and medical technology applications, where it delivers premium, clean quality for complete satisfaction.
No tie-bars. Ample space. Greater efficiency and economy.
This unique tie-bar-less technology is one of ENGEL's most successful developments, with a winning history that goes back more than 30 years. The barrier-free mould area allows for ergonomic operation, fast mould set-up and low mould wear. A sustainable solution for more cost effectiveness and profitability since 1989.
Hard facts | victory
- universal all-rounder – the ideal basic machine for diverse applications and a wide range of technologies
- low energy consumption – low friction, clamp pressure lock-in, electro-hydraulic control pumps, ENGEL ecodrive (optional)
- absolute freedom – ENGEL tie-bar-less technology for complex, innovative mould designs, fast mould set-up and unimpeded robot movements
- as gentle as possible on the mould – patented ENGEL force divider for excellent platen parallelism and uniform clamping force distribution
- e-victory – tie-bar-less injection moulding machines with precise servo-electric injection unit
- clamping force – from 280 kN to 5,000 kN (e-victory up to 4,000 kN)
Injection molding machines for thermoplastics