26 February 2019
Exhibitors present their most interesting showcases at the Innovation Symposium. These concise presentations are an ideal source of inspiration for your own projects and innovations.
The Innovation Symposium takes place daily from 10 am to 12 pm and from 1 pm to 3 pm and is free of charge. You can readily alternate between the expo and the symposium thanks to the latter's central location on two stages at the center of the exhibition hall.
The program is structured in accordance with the twelve focus topics and includes 72 expert speeches. Each subject area will be introduced in two keynote speeches.
- Additive manufacturing for components and mold making
- Big Data and machine learning in Industry 4.0
- Circular economy, recycling
- Clean room manufacturing
- Intelligent manufacturing of complex components
- Lightweight construction using fiber composite technology
- Multicomponent technology
- Metal substitution and hybrid technology
- Lean operation and automation for Industry 4.0
- New material and surface characteristics
- Virtual development and simulation
Every speech will be recorded and published on the Swiss Plastics Platform when the Swiss Plastics Expo comes to an end. The Swiss Plastics Platform is a great opportunity to catch up on a presentation you may have missed or watch a particularly interesting speech again.