Interfaces 4.0. OPC UA, POWERLINK and MODBUS
17 April 2019
Communication at the highest level. Compatibility with Industry 4.0 at minimal cost integrated into the factory of the future with the interfaces 4.0. OPC UA, POWERLINK and MODBUS.
REGLOPLAS temperature control units communicate on all levels at the highest technical standard thanks to a variety of interfaces and are integrated into the factory of the future as networked devices thanks to pioneering technology.
With the new OPC UA (Unified Architecture) interface, REGLOPLAS offers its customers a reliable solution for the simultaneous parallel exchange of data at all levels of industrial production. UPC UA is fully compatible with existing interfaces such as Ethernet/IP Profibus, Profinet, CAN, CANopen, MODBUS, POWERLINK, RS232 and RS485.
The secure and standardised information and data exchange between device and machine can be controlled by the customer via the Cloud. REGLOPLAS temperature control units open up a new aspect of communication and are optimally equipped to meet current technical needs and the requirements of Industry 4.0.
At a glance:
- Compatibility with Industry 4.0 at minimal cost
- Networked devices, integrated into the factory of the future
- Maximum flexibility during application of devices in businesses with machines from different manufacturers
- Each type of machine only requires the appropriate connection; the connection between the devices does not have to be configured
- REGLOPLAS specifically identifies your individual needs
- Each temperature control unit has its own OPC UA client server and therefore offers unlimited options for data exchange and communication
- UPC UA is compatible with existing interfaces such as Ethernet/IP Profibus, Profinet, CAN, CANopen, MODBUS, POWERLINK, RS232, and RS485
- Numerous customised interface protocols, connector and cable assemblies