The Electrical Motion 35 with electric drive works with the highest precision. It is ideally suited for ultrasonic welding and ultrasonic punching of small to medium-sized plastic parts.
High-precision ultrasonic welding
The Electrical Motion 35 is the perfect choice for the ultrasonic welding and punching of small to medium-sized plastic parts and synthetic textiles. Typical applications include, for example, joining thermoplastic molded parts or punching bumpers. What's more, metal threads can be die-sunk into molded parts and synthetic textiles can be cut with supreme ease.
Improved and reproducible results can be achieved thanks to the fact that the welding parameters can be controlled with great precision. The welding cycle is freely programmable, decreasing cycle times and increasing the quality of the welding results.
- e-Drive - Economical and very precise thanks to electric drive
- 12" touch color display - Ergonomic and can be pivoted
- Outstanding welding results - Thanks to the precisely regulatable welding force, speed and amplitude
- Highest levels of repeatability - Automatic storing of parameter data sets
- Adjustable amplitude - Change between 10% - 100% in 1% increments
- Tool change- Quick and easy within minutes thanks to the quick-change system
- and many more...